Drone Flight Instructor
As a flight instructor you will provide theoretical and practical training in the open and specific category. You will also fly the FB3 cargo drone in commercial operations for various customers in Italy and other European countries and perform test flights to support the development team.
This position is both challenging and broad. You will take a key role in the company's development. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Conduct theoretical and practical training
- Prepare and plan flights
- Conduct flights as pilot or pilot assistant
- Prepare training material
- Improve flight operations procedures
- Minimum 3 years experience in working as drone pilot or flight instructor
- Excellent communication, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility, open to travel
- Driving license B
- Fluent in English & work permit Italy
Nice to have
- German and/or Italian
- Pilot license for Standard Scenarios in Specific Category or Instructor pilot license is a plus
- Experience in drone operation in mountainous terrain and without GPS support is a plus
- Airband radio license is a plus
What's great in the job?
- Be part of the leading cargo drone startup in Europe
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various fields
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each team member has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Many possibilities for personal development
Both in our gym & outside.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and lunch are provided.