Motor Control Engineer
As a member of our company, you will work on key components of the powertrain of the drone. Come work at a growing company that offers great opportunities to moving forward. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding team members.
This position is both challenging and broad. You will take a key role in the company's development. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Development of models as well as motor control and monitoring algorithms
- Designing of electronic speed controllers (HW/SW)
- Optimisation of PCB layout for minimal stray inductance and capacitance, placement strategies for better manufacturability, power/signal plane definition and EMC optimisation.
- Troubleshooting and isolating hardware anomalies
- Ensure that all technical work is developed to meet safety and security standards
- Strong fundamentals of AC electric motors and drive systems analysis, modelling and control
- Experience with PCB design software, understand and create schematics and design board layouts
- In-depth understanding of torque control techniques such as field oriented control, direct torque control
- English B2
- Work permit Italy
Nice to have
- Experience with GaN and SiC based power electronics
- Experience with ST family of microcontrollers and toolkits
- Knowledge about debugging of embedded systems (SWD, JTAG)
- Knowledge of basic control theory and experience with embedded real time programming (C and C++)
What's great in the job?
- Be part of the leading cargo drone startup in Europe
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various fields
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each team member has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Many possibilities for personal development
Both in our gym & outside.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and lunch are provided.